GoodTimes Home Video and Orion Home Entertainment have signed an exclusive licensing agreement that will see 30 theatrical films priced for sell-through at under $ 15.Among the titles included in the agreement are Mel Gibson’s “Mad Max” and “The Bounty”; Brian DePalma’s “Dressed to Kill” and “Blow Out”; Rodney Dangerfield’s “Back to School”; Chuck Norris’ “Code of Silence,””Breaker! Breaker!” and “Lone Wolf McQuade”; and William Hurt’s “Gorky Park.” All 30 titles were previously licensed by Orion to other video labels, including HBO and Warner Home Video. Those agreements have now expired.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut