Warner Home Video is set to release Michael Douglas starrer “Falling Down” on Aug. 11.Release comes earlier than expected due to less-than-spectacular B.O. results. After 101 days in domestic release, the New Regency Prods. pic has reaped $ 40.6 million as of Sunday. It ranks 29th on the weekend chart, having fallen 36% from the previous round. Director Joel Schumacher’s pic stars Robert Duvall and Michael Douglas as the hunter and the hunted after Douglas’ character, D-Fens, goes on a shooting rampage in Los Angeles. The video release will be supported by WHV’s profit power program, which includes a post-street date national TV ad campaign on the four nets and cable outlets such as MTV and CNN.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut