Buena Vista Home Video, a unit of Walt Disney Co., and DIC Animation City Inc. said they completed a multimillion-dollar, multiyear North American video distribution agreement.Terms of the agreement were not immediately available. In a press release, Buena Vista said the agreement calls for the creation of a new video label through which the library of DIC programming will be distributed. The deal also provides for interactive and multimedia productions and new productions, according to the company.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut