Writers Jeff Stein and Frank Dungan have sued manager Helen Kushnick for allegedly failing to represent them properly in two deals with 20th Century Fox.In a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Stein and Dungan claimed that Kushnick should have sought to reduce or eliminate “certain fee and cost deductions” from the calculation of their share of profits from the series “Mr. Belvedere” and as part of a separate overall development deal. Kushnick also allegedly breached her duties by failing to seek an audit of Fox’s books and failing to hire qualified professional assistance, the suit said. The plaintiffs are seeking unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut