The first quarter of 1993 resulted in a 5.4% growth in residuals earnings, compared to first-quarter 1992, for members of the Writers Guild of America West.The largest area of growth centered on movies, with a 16.5% jump in residual payouts amounting to more than $ 11 million. In 1992, first-quarter residual earnings for films were $ 9.56 million. TV residuals remained steady, clocking in with a little over $ 12 million in the first quarters of both ’92 and ’93, although 1993 had a 1% drop. The biggest drop in TV resids was in the royalty plan, which was a limited payout for older TV shows.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut