A jury has delivered a mixed verdict in a civil suit filed by a computer technician who claimed she was attacked by members of rap singer Hammer’s entourage.The 23-year-old woman, who worked for Hammer’s Bust It Prods., claimed she was gang-raped in a Los Angeles hotel room in 1990. But the jury, which delivered its verdict Wednesday, made no finding that the woman had been raped. It did find that the company allowed sexual harassment to occur in the workplace and awarded her nearly $166,000 for lost wages, medical expenses and general damages.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut