Time Warner Inc. Wednesday priced its convertible debt offering of $ 2.1 billion (principal amount at maturity) of Liquid Yield Option Notes (LYONs), due 2013.The notes will be convertible at the option of the holder for shares of common stock of the company at the rate of 7.759 Time Warner shares per $ 1,000 principal amount at maturity. That is equivalent to an initial conversion price of $ 48 a share of Time Warner common stock. The closing stock price of Time Warner was $ 37.25 a share on June 15. The gross proceeds of the offering will be about $ 782 million, and will be used together with available cash and equivalents to redeem or otherwise acquire a like principal amount of Time Warner’s 8 3/4% convertible subordinated debentures due 2015.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut