TULSA, Okla. (AP) — The Rev. Robert Tilton has gone to court to try to prevent ABC from rerunning a “PrimeTime Live” expose on his ministry during the summer.The evangelist testified in federal court that the report destroyed his followers’ faith in him and made him an object of ridicule. “They laugh, they jeer, they give me the finger driving down the road,” he said. “If it runs one more time, I’m not sure the ministry can survive.” The show originally aired in 1991 and again in 1992.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut