San Francisco Superior Court Judge Richard Figone heard preliminary arguments Wednesday in an antitrust suit against Ticketmaster Corp. and said he might decide within two weeks whether to grant the case class-action status.The judge spoke after hearing about 90 minutes of attorneys’ arguments concerning allegations that Ticketmaster, the nation’s largest computer-and-phone distrib of tix to live events, had become a monopoly in California. Ticketmaster officials have declined comment on the suit.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut