Katz Communications, a television and radio station rep firm, has created Katz Hispanic Media, a stand-alone company developed to handle representation for Hispanic media outlets.Elena Soto, formerly president of Katz Hispanic Marketing, has been named prexy of the new company. Initially, Katz Hispanic Media will be based in New York, with offices in Dallas and Los Angeles. However, there are plans for immediate expansion into Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco. The new venture will include the staffs of Katz Hispanic Television and Katz Hispanic Radio.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut