SAN ANTONIO, Texas–Clear Channel Communications Inc. said Snowden Broadcasting Inc., with which its Clear Channel Radio unit has a joint venture, agreed to acquire a New Orleans radio station for $ 7.5 million.The radio and television broadcasting company said the acquisition of WYLD AM/FM will be its “first development of a minority enterprise.” Snowden Broadcasting is a joint venture between Jim Snowden, the general manager of Clear Channel’s Houston radio station, and Clear Channel Radio, the company said.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut