The administration’s plan to raise $ 7.2 billion by selling airwave rights to new wireless technologies cannot exclude small businesses in favor of those with deep pockets, exex told a House subcommittee Thursday. The FCC could require, for instance, that at least one license in each market be awarded on merit, rather than to the highest bidder.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California