The administration’s plan to raise $ 7.2 billion by selling airwave rights to new wireless technologies cannot exclude small businesses in favor of those with deep pockets, exex told a House subcommittee Thursday. The FCC could require, for instance, that at least one license in each market be awarded on merit, rather than to the highest bidder.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California