The administration’s plan to raise $ 7.2 billion by selling airwave rights to new wireless technologies cannot exclude small businesses in favor of those with deep pockets, exex told a House subcommittee Thursday. The FCC could require, for instance, that at least one license in each market be awarded on merit, rather than to the highest bidder.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California