The administration’s plan to raise $ 7.2 billion by selling airwave rights to new wireless technologies cannot exclude small businesses in favor of those with deep pockets, exex told a House subcommittee Thursday. The FCC could require, for instance, that at least one license in each market be awarded on merit, rather than to the highest bidder.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut