The administration’s plan to raise $ 7.2 billion by selling airwave rights to new wireless technologies cannot exclude small businesses in favor of those with deep pockets, exex told a House subcommittee Thursday. The FCC could require, for instance, that at least one license in each market be awarded on merit, rather than to the highest bidder.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania