Melvin Simon Prods. Inc. has sued Viacom Intl. Inc. for allegedly consistently being late on making quarterly payments under a 1978 distribution deal.Simon, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, is seeking at least $ 1 million in compensatory damages for interest lost on the late payments for television distribution of 16 Simon-produced films. The suit also seeks unspecified punitive damages and a declaration that Viacom has breached its contract.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut