Shaw Cablesystems Ltd. said in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission that it has increased its interest in Intl. Cablecasting Technologies Inc. to 9.5%.According to the filing, Shaw purchased 890,000 additional common shares of the company between Nov. 20 and Jan 4. at prices from $ 5.75 to $ 6.375 a share. Shaw’s stake and that of an affiliated group of investors totals 12%. Shaw now owns 3 million shares and the entire group holds 3.72 million shares.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut