Sedona Records has filed suit against Bertelsmann Music Group, its Zoo Entertainment label and label prexy Lou Maglia, alleging breach of contract in their joint-venture agreement.The suit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges the joint venture was hampered by problems at Zoo Entertainment, which the suit claims lost $ 40 million to $ 45 million in its 2 1/2-year existence, including $ 14 million in the fiscal year beginning July 1992. The suit further claims the sums were lost from “various unproductive and unprofitable business practices” at the company and that Zoo failed to properly market and promote product as agreed to in the joint venture.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut