Sandhurst Assets Inc., a corporation headed by former Giancarlo Parretti partner Giovanni Di Stefano, announced in a press release yesterday it had made a $ 10 million bid for Cannon Pictures.The release quoted Di Stefano as saying, “We had last month made another offer for Cannon, which the Cannon board were considering, but in the usual Hollywood fashion, the shareholders asked for more.” Cannon officials were not available for comment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut