L’Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills, a hangout for celebrities and rich wanderers, was bought for about $ 12 million by a New York-based investment partnership, La Hotel Properties.The 112-suite hotel was purchased in December from Independence One Bank of California, bank President Edward H. Sondker said yesterday.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut