Country crooner Willie Nelson has settled a long-standing dispute with the Internal Revenue Service by agreeing to pay $ 9 million in back taxes.Nelson was slapped with a $ 15.7 million bill from the IRS three years ago. He already has paid $ 3.6 million. Under an agreement reached with the IRS yesterday, Nelson will pay another $ 5.4 million over the next five years to settle the case.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut