Rupert Murdoch, controlling shareholder of News Corp., said his company isn’t planning a revised super-voting share proposal following a decision last week to abandon an earlier super-share plan. Murdoch said the decision to withdraw the proposed super-shares plan, which would have allowed News Corp. to issue shares holding 25 votes each instead of just one, was made at a board meeting in London Dec. 7.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut