Multimedia posted a net income of $ 29.5 million (77 cents a share), for the first quarter, compared to a net profit of $ 10.4 million (28 cents) in the same quarter last year.The results include a $ 14.3 million (37 cents) one-time gain from an accounting adjustment and an after-tax gain of about $ 1.4 million from the sale of the company’s mobile video production unit. Revenues were up 14.2% to $ 144 million from $ 126 million in the comparable period.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut