The percentage of minorities working in TV reached a record high in 1992, but minority hirings fell in radio, according to a study by the Radio & Television News Directors Assn.Minorities made up 18.5% of all TV news personnel last year, up from 17.4% in 1991, per the study. Hispanic hirings were up substantially, while black hirings held steady, the study found. In radio, 11.3% of the news staff were minorities, compared to 11.6% in 1991.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut