Metropolitan Theatres has announced it will build a 10-screen theater complex in San Jacinto, continuing the stalwart Los Angeles-area exhibitor’s expansion into outlying areas.In addition to the screens, the complex will feature a roller skating rink. Metropolitan said it plans a fall 1994 opening for the complex, which will be named the San Jacinto Valley Fair. The circuit currently operates more than 80 screens in the state. Announcement of the project was made by Metropolitan president and chief executive officer Bruce Corwin.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut