A former MCA employee accused of pumping more than 30 rifle shots at the company’s Universal City headquarters pleaded innocent Thursday to the attack that injured eight women.John Brian Jarvis, 58, of Pleasanton, entered his plea in Municipal Court. He was charged with nine counts of shooting at an inhabited dwelling, two counts of assault with a firearm and five counts of assault by means of force likely to create great bodily injury. He faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted on all counts, said Mike Botula, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut