Jackie Mason specializes in politically incorrect humor.And now, he can proclaim it on Broadway. A judge said Friday Mason can call his next Broadway show “Jackie Mason: Politically Incorrect,” despite objections from a cable television show also called “Politically Incorrect.” Comedy Central had sought an injunction to stop Mason from using the phrase. But U.S. District Court Judge John Martin refused the request. “I’m called politically incorrect all my whole life,” Mason said Saturday. “My whole show is about being politically incorrect. All of a sudden because an unknown person decides to call himself politically incorrect, it’s out of bounds.” Mason’s new show opens in March.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut