Marky Mark avoided a criminal trial yesterday by settling a civil lawsuit filed by a man who says the rapper broke his jaw.Assistant district attorney Amy Machtum asked that assault charges be dismissed because Mark’s accuser, Robert D. Crehan, was satisfied with the settlement and didn’t want to pursue the case further. Marky Mark had been scheduled to face trial yesterday. Crehan claimed that Wahlberg kicked him last Aug. 30.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut