Beach Boys lead singer Mike Love has sued the law firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher for “willfully” suppressing information about a potential claim he could have made for song royalties.Love seeks unspecified compensatory and punitive damages. Love, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleged that the firm, which represented him between January 1984 and September 1989, knew or should have known about his potential rights since 1985 or 1986. In July 1992, Love sued Irving Music Inc., the law firm of Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp and fellow Beach Boy Brian Wilson for a share of a $10 million settlement that Wilson obtained from the other defendants in another suit.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut