A lawsuit filed by Linda Lee Cadwell, mother of actor Brandon Lee, charges negligence in his shooting death March30 during the filming of “The Crow.”Among the 14 individuals or organizations named in Cadwell’s suit is the Edward R. Pressman Film Corp. Cadwell claims negligence by crew members and failure to follow industry standards regarding use of firearms on the set. Lee, son of Bruce Lee, was killed during filming on the North Carolina set.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut