A probe of alleged police spying on Mayor Tom Bradley, actor Robert Redford and other celebrities failed to uncover any evidence of wrongdoing, Chief Willie L. Williams said yesterday.Williams said the Police Dept.’s Organized Crime Intelligence Division will continue to operate, but under new guidelines that emphasize existing rules against spying on people unless they personally are crime suspects. Williams announced the findings of a six-month probe after meeting with members of the elite unit. The probe began after a book co-written by former intelligence Det. Mike Rothmiller alleged that his unit spied on Bradley, Redford, Rock Hudson, Los Angeles Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda and former state Attorney General John Van de Kamp.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut