Landmark Theaters announced yesterday that it has acquired the historic Centrum Theater, a three-screen complex in Cleveland.The acquisition brings Landmark’s circuit to 95 screens in 16 markets. The sales price wasn’t disclosed, since the theater was purchased from private owner Charles Zuchowski, who had spent $ 2.5 million renovating the building, which was built in 1919. Landmark, a subsidiary of the Samuel Goldwyn Co., said the theater will be booked with mainstream Hollywood films as well as specialized and foreign titles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut