Thomas R. Kendrick, board president and chief operating officer of the Orange County Performing Arts Center, and Judith O’Dea Morr, OCPAC’s general manager, have both announced that they will leave Sept. 30.Kendrick and Morr, who are married, have held their current posts for eight years, seeing OCPAC through the final phase of its construction and the building of its staff, subscription base and season offerings. Thomas H. Nielsen, chair of OCPAC’s board of directors, said he expects that a replacement for Kendrick will be announced soon. Both Kendrick and Morr came to Orange County from Washington’s John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, where he served as director of operations and chief operating officer for nine years. She was general manager.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut