VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — Intl. Family Entertainment Inc. said it will extend to Jan. 21 its offer for preference shares of U.K.-based TVS Entertainment PLC.The offer was to have expired yesterday. IFE recently increased the cash alternative offer for preference shares to 60 pence from 43 pence. IFE said it has received 66.5% of the preference shares, and 90.6% of the ordinary shares. Together, the shares represent 86.4% of voting rights at TVS. IFE also is offering a share exchange for the TVS securities.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut