Home Shopping Network Inc., the Fort Lauderdale-based cable programmer, is redeeming its 11 3/4% senior notes due Oct. 15, 1996, for early redemption.The company said on Nov. 30, 1992, there were $ 143,252,000 principal amount senior notes outstanding. The proceeds of a $ 60 million term loan and a $ 40 million three-year revolving credit facility, co-agented by Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan and Bank of Montreal, will be used to retire the notes, the company said. The notes selected will be redeemed at 104% of their principal, plus accrued interest to the redemption rate. HSN said it also has received a commitment letter from Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan to enter into another term loan, the proceeds of which would redeem all or a portion of the remaining 11 3/4% notes.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut