The Grateful Dead have sued Warner Bros. Records and Warner Bros.-Seven Arts Records, alleging failure to pay full royalties on their recordings. In a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Grateful Dead Prods. claims the record companies erroneously listed records as having been given away for promotional purposes after they had been sold. The suit seeks an accounting, payment of royalties due plus interest, and unspecified punitive damages.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut