Granite Broadcasting Corp. said it has completed its offer to exchange its publicly registered 12.75% senior subordinated debentures due Sept. 1, 2002.As reported, Granite Broadcasting had extended the exchange offer to Jan. 13, from Dec. 31, at which time $ 58.5 million of the debentures had been tendered for exchange.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut