The Samuel Goldwyn Co. has sued Ulysse Entertainment Inc. for allegedly breaching an oral agreement granting Goldwyn distribution rights to the film “The Night and the Moment.”Goldwyn, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, says Ulysse repudiated its July 28 agreement by granting the same rights to Miramax Films Corp. The suit seeks at least $ 2 million in compensatory damages and unspecified punitive damages. The film stars Willem Dafoe and Lena Olin and is directed by Anna-Maria Tato.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut