General Instrument Corp. posted a net income of $ 7.2 million (12 cents a share) on $ 298 million in revenues for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31.The cable-equipment maker posted a $ 19.4 million (53 cents) net loss on $ 233.7 million in revenues for the same period in ’91. For the year, GI recorded a net loss of $ 53 million ($ 1.08) on $ 1.07 billion in sales.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut