German private web Pro 7 is in the black in its fifth year of operation, announced chief Georg Kofler at a confab.In 1992, the station earned 550 million marks ($ 323.5 million) from ad sales. Penetration is 64%, market share is 10%. Kofler claims that Pro 7, which airs primarily movies, has the second-largest audience share in Germany with viewers under 50. Profits of nearly $ 30 million are expected during the 1993 fiscal year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut