Heidi Fleiss, who has pleaded innocent to six felony counts of pandering and drug possession, made an appearance before Municipal Court Judge David M. Horwitz to have her preliminary hearing date changed from Sept. 10 to Sept. 21. No reason was given for putting off the hearing date.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California