Heidi Fleiss, who has pleaded innocent to six felony counts of pandering and drug possession, made an appearance before Municipal Court Judge David M. Horwitz to have her preliminary hearing date changed from Sept. 10 to Sept. 21. No reason was given for putting off the hearing date.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California