A $ 150 million issue of Blockbuster Entertainment Corp. senior notes, due Feb. 15, 1998, was priced as 6 5/8% at 99.90 to yield 6.649%, 118 basis points above the five-year Treasury note. Rated Baa3 by Moody’s Investors Service Inc. and BBB- by Standard & Poor’s Corp., the noncallable issue will be sold through underwriters led by Merrill Lynch & Co.o Standard & Poor’s Corp. said it assigned its preliminary BBB- rating to Time Warner Inc.’s $ 1.5 billion Rule 415 shelf registration of convertible senior debt securities, or senior debt securities with common stock warrants.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California