A $ 150 million issue of Blockbuster Entertainment Corp. senior notes, due Feb. 15, 1998, was priced as 6 5/8% at 99.90 to yield 6.649%, 118 basis points above the five-year Treasury note. Rated Baa3 by Moody’s Investors Service Inc. and BBB- by Standard & Poor’s Corp., the noncallable issue will be sold through underwriters led by Merrill Lynch & Co.o Standard & Poor’s Corp. said it assigned its preliminary BBB- rating to Time Warner Inc.’s $ 1.5 billion Rule 415 shelf registration of convertible senior debt securities, or senior debt securities with common stock warrants.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania