General Cinema Corp. said yesterday that it has formally changed the name of its subsidiary, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich Inc., to Harcourt Brace & Co.GCC said the name change is effective immediately. Century Communications said one of its units has completed financing of a $ 300 million credit facility with a syndicate of banks led by Citibank and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The Connecticut-based company, one of the largest multisystem cable operators in the U.S., said its unit will use proceeds of the facility principally to repay existing indebtedness.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut