New FCC chairman Reed Hundt will make his first major policy address at the upcoming INTV/NATPE convention in Miami.Hundt, a lifelong pal of Vice President Al Gore, took the Federal Communications Commission reins Nov. 29. He has given little clue about his vision for the agency. The Hundt speech will be given Jan. 24 at 2 p.m. at the InterContinental Hotel. The INTV/NATPE confab runs from Jan. 23-27.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut