A former manager of Fox Broadcasting’s photography department has sued Fox, claiming he was fired because he is black.Gregory Crawford, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, said he was the only black management employee when he was fired on Aug. 30, 1990. Before that, Crawford claims he faced discrimination in the form of unequal pay and additional job duties for which he was not compensated. The suit seeks damages for lost income of at least $ 500 per week plus benefits from the time Crawford was fired plus unspecified damages for infliction of emotional distress.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut