French theme park operator Euro Disney SCA said it expects to report a “substantial loss” for the year ending Sept. 30, despite an expected improvement in business during the second-half period.The company said the park has attracted about 9 million visitors in its first 10 months of operation. Its target for the first full year of operation is 11 million visitors.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut