The California Institute of the Arts said Friday that the Walt Disney Co. has established the Sharon Disney Lund Scholarship in Dance, a $ 500,000 endowment that will annually provide scholarships for six to 10 dance students.Walt Disney’s younger daughter, Lund was a CalArts trustee from 1976 until her death in February. She contributed to the initial $ 60 million used to fund CalArts.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut