Actress Geena Davis has sued writer Frank Sanello, claiming he authored a story and made up quotes attributed to her.Davis, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, says she refused to answer a personal question from Sanello at a press briefing promoting the movie “A League of Their Own” last July. Despite that, Sanello, under the byline Daniel Deronda, wrote a story headlined “Geena Davis ‘I Want to Have a Baby’ ” in Woman’s World, the suit said. The suit seeks at least $ 1 million in compensatory damages and $ 1 million in punitive damages.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut