Cities can’t prevent apartment-building owners from barring access to cable TV companies that want to hook up individual tenants, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled.The decision upholds an appeals court decision last year involving Edward Rose Realty Inc., the owner of two apartment buildings in Lansing. The case arose out of Rose’s decision to provide a satellite system — and pocket fees from tenants — rather than renew an access agreement with Continental Cablevision Inc.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut