The nation’s regional telephone companies got the Supreme Court’s go-ahead Monday to continue offering information services such as home shopping, stock reports and electronic yellow pages.The court, without comment, turned down arguments by consumer and information groups that the seven Baby Bells should not have been allowed to enter the lucrative market.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut