Clear Channel Communications Inc. has filed with the Federal Communications Commission to acquire all the assets of WAXY-FM radio from Ackerley Communications Inc. for $ 14 million. WAXY, which serves the Miami metropolitan area, is under a local marketing agreement with Metroplex Communications Inc., which owns WHYI-FM in Miami.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut