Gary Winnick, an investor in a company that recently bought Nostalgia Network stock, was compelled through the granting of immunity, along with other former Drexel Burnham Lambert execs, to testify in matters relating to his former employer. But the government never called Winnick to testify against Michael Milken or Drexel, as implied in Wednesday’s Daily Variety.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut