Carlton TV, the new London ITV station, has appointed Central Television Enterprises as its international program distributor.CTE will sell Carlton’s programs, starting at next month’s Monte Carlo Market , as well as helping to arrange pre-production and co-production finance and advising Carlton on the acquisition of program rights. The deal makes Carlton the fourth ITV company in the CTE stable, along with Central itself, HTV and fellow newcomer Meridian Broadcasting. Carlton Communications, which owns 90% of Carlton TV, is also a 20% shareholder in Central, while Central owns 20% of Meridian. “The addition of Carlton’s programs further strengthens CTE’s position in an increasingly competitive marketplace,” said CTE managing director Philip Jones.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut